1. Always check the specific deposit amount tranferred online as requested or the Bank Draft is correctly payable.
2. Unprepared and unattentiveness during call bids at the auction, will make you lose a probable opportunity.
3. Certainly do not bring Personal or Company cheques as Auction deposits.
4. To be aware of the auction date and time to avoid bidding dissappointment.
5. It is important to follow the Auction proceedings very carefully to avoid unawareness.
6. Observe the details provided in the Memorandum of Sale are correct before endorsement.
7. Necessary to switch off or vibrate the handphone to avoid interuption during auction at the premises.
2005 © Copyright of J.THILAGAMRAJ AUCTIONEERS SDN BHD