WHAT TO NOTICE AT THE AUCTION.
- Always check the specific deposit amount requested and the Bank Draft is correctly payable.
- Unprepared and unattentiveness during call bids at the auction, will make you lose a probable opportunity.
- Certainly do not bring Personal or Company cheques as Auction deposits.
- To be present earlier to avoid dissappointment.
- It is important to listen to the Auction proceedings very carefully to avoid unawareness.
- Observe the details provided in the Memorandum of Sale are correct before endorsement.
- Necessary to switch off or vibrate the handphone to avoid interuption during auction.